18 January 2021
Full Time (38 hours per week) in Port Macquarie NSW
About the Company:
Collins W Collins is an award winning locally owned family operated building design company established in 2003. Predominantly servicing the Mid North Coast in building design services through to completion of council approvals and project management.
We pride ourselves on being innovative in our approach to design and use of products, and this has been acknowledged in the Design Awards received over the years.
About the Role:
We are looking for an energetic NatHERS Assessor to join our team. If you like working in a fast-paced environment with a variety of projects, this position is for you!
Having the right attitude and work ethic is key to becoming a part of our team. Whilst we are looking for a qualified and experienced assessor, we would be willing to provide on-the-job training for the right applicant.
Key Daily Responsibilities:
• Thermal Performance Simulations using accredited software (preferably BERS) and issuing NatHERS Certificates
• BASIX Certificates
• Liaison with Clients, Building Designers and Glazing Suppliers
Essential Criteria – Experience, Skills & Knowledge:
• Experience in the building design or associated industry
• Ability to understand and interpret house plans
• Demonstrated time management and planning skills
• Well-developed communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills including sound problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team and independently
Desired Criteria – Experience, Skills & Knowledge:
• Certificate IV in NatHERS Assessment (CPP41212) or Certificate IV in Home Energy Efficiency and Sustainability (CPP41119) or in the process of completing
• Experience in thermal simulations using BERS Pro software
• Current accreditation with an approved AAO
• Previous experience working with an online data driven platform such as Workflow Max or Xero would be an advantage
Whilst Collins W Collins is looking to fill this role for an immediate start, delayed commencement will be considered for the right applicant. If you believe you have the experience and knowledge to meet the essential and desired criteria, please apply.
Submit a cover letter (maximum 1 page) addressing the Essential and Desired Criteria, and your Resume (maximum 3 pages) detailing your previous experience including 2 recent professional referees to email@example.com.
Applications must be received by 5pm Friday, 29th January 2021